In this video we are showing how we made some of our raised beds for planting vegetables. Our carrots, which are actually volunteers from last year, are growing great! Our tomatoes planted this year is also doing really well, and need cages now.
We are trying to implement permaculture principles on our property, and explain quickly how we want to get rid of our left-over trees and roots, in a way that does not include burning.
- Moving our 33 Foot Trailer up our Narrow Steep Mountain Road - July 26, 2016
- The Snowmobile Adventure - April 26, 2016
- Homestead Laundry Day – Not According to Plan - October 1, 2015
- My Little Country Store - September 12, 2015
- How To Propagate Willows from Cut Off Branches - August 21, 2014
- Stinging Nettles, Arthritis, and Strawberries - August 14, 2014