Willows have many uses. It can i.e. be used as “fencing”, or just nice greenery that grows to look nice.
Willows are found many places, but one of the places they grow well are along mountain creeks.
In this video we will show how we cut off a few branches from different willows in the same area, and how we prepare them to be transplanted a different place.
- Moving our 33 Foot Trailer up our Narrow Steep Mountain Road - July 26, 2016
- The Snowmobile Adventure - April 26, 2016
- Homestead Laundry Day – Not According to Plan - October 1, 2015
- My Little Country Store - September 12, 2015
- How To Propagate Willows from Cut Off Branches - August 21, 2014
- Stinging Nettles, Arthritis, and Strawberries - August 14, 2014