In this video we are discussing leafy greens as volunteers from last year’s crop, as well as high altitude fruit trees.
Many people say that you cannot grow fruit trees at this altitude, but we have experienced that even with 4-7 feet of snow during the winter, and at an altitude of almost 8,800 feet, our fruit trees are growing great.
Lesson learned: Don’t take anything you hear for granted. Try it out yourself!
- Moving our 33 Foot Trailer up our Narrow Steep Mountain Road - July 26, 2016
- The Snowmobile Adventure - April 26, 2016
- Homestead Laundry Day – Not According to Plan - October 1, 2015
- My Little Country Store - September 12, 2015
- How To Propagate Willows from Cut Off Branches - August 21, 2014
- Stinging Nettles, Arthritis, and Strawberries - August 14, 2014