It is sad when you have to kill an on the surface “innocent” animal on your homestead, but sometimes it is a necessity if you want to keep a certain level of cleanliness where you live.
We had to get rid of a huge packrat that totally had taken over one of our sheds that we had not had time to make a proper roof on yet…
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016