After many attempts, and “almost there” situations, backtonatureliving.com is officially live. We are starting up with some winter topics, since it is still winter up in the mountains.
If you have any suggestions, or comments, please do not hesitate to comment on our posts, or contact us through our “Contact Us” page. We have set up Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, so please like, subscribe, etc.
We also have a Youtube channel, and we are going to put some videos up there soon.
Wish us welcome and good luck!
God bless you all,
TJ and Julie
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016