When I was looking for an adapter/conversion/connection between my old 5th wheel trailer, and my gooseneck ball in my truck bed, I did not like the standard ones that I found many of on the Internet. I ended up with a pyramid shaped 5th wheel to gooseneck connection from Andersen Hitches. It is called “3225 – Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection–Gooseneck version”.
Product link: https://www.andersenhitches.com/Products/3225–ultimate-5th-wheel-connectiongooseneck-version.aspx
I love it, and it have pulled a lot of tons…
PS: This video is not in any shape or form supported by AndersenHitches.com. It just shares an explanation of a hitch I like.
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016