We kind of “ran out of space”, and needed to clear some new ground to have room to store some lumber, trailers, etc. The area started out as a forested area, with a lot of dead trees and brush on the ground. Using a chainsaw, and “Old Faithful”, I get to work.
Here is the first video from this Forest Storage Area project.
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016