This is part two of three, where I clear out land on our property to make room for a “forest storage area”.
“We kind of “ran out of space”, and needed to clear some new ground to have room to store some lumber, trailers, etc. The area started out as a forested area, with a lot of dead trees and brush on the ground. Using a chainsaw, and “Old Faithful”, I get to work. ”
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016