Currently we are unable to drive with our truck to our main place on our property (three miles of road from our gate), since we have a big ditch awaiting for an electric cable.
So, our only vehicle we can use…that is on the other side of the ditch…is our ATV. Being three miles from our truck, we prefer not taking more than one trip…and it makes us look like relatives of the Clampett family (from the Hillbillies series).
Well, who cares what it looks like as long as it gets the job done, right?
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016