We needed to place our 1,100 gallon water tank on the mountain side where it will serve as a tank for irrigation water. The only way we could do this was by strapping large tie-downs around the tank, and lift it with our excavator.
At least we were able to be lifting 1100 gallon water tank with an excavator…while the tank was close to empty.
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016