In this video I am checking how long time it takes for me to fill up my IBC tote/tank with water from my spring.
The first time it took 38 minutes to fill a 275 gallon tank. That is about 8.3 gallons per second. This time it took 42 minutes.
🙂 This video is of course about filling MY IBC tote, with my kind of water pressure, flow, etc. This will of course vary, depending on your hose/pipe, and the flow of water, or even the pressure of the water.
But, this video gives you some information about using the IBC tote/tank to transport water with.
And hey, look at the big tree in it, and the cute kitty.
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016