An enjoyable day, working together as husband and wife.
Being without our light-giving solar panel for our travel trailer, we have had to charge the batteries with one of our generators. Now we have finally taken time to go a mile down the road to take it down, to bring it to our current trailer location.
And, we are getting some delicious mountain spring water at the same time…
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016