Although we are blessed to have a beautiful property ourselves, it is sometimes nice to just get into the car, hold hands while driving…and enjoy the view of our Creator’s beautiful nature.
We decided to take a drive on a gravel road we have seen many times, and wanted to check it out.
On our drive we came across a camping ground way away from the Highway. Many people might not be aware of this, but you can many times stay up to 14 days at the time for FREE at some of these National Forest camp grounds.
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016