We got a Perkins 8kw low RPM diesel generator, and needed a place to keep it safe from bad weather, so we made a concrete slab to be able to anchor the generator to the floor.
It was a lot harder than we thought, especially since the concrete had gotten some ground moisture from being under a tarp. In addition a couple of wires on our concrete mixers decided to loosen in the middle of a batch…
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016