Living back to nature, off grid, etc. is all about being self sufficient…and also using money sparingly. But, some times you have to just use some money for a “need”..saved up by not buying “wants”.
In this video I get new tires (shoes) on my 1997 F-250 diesel truck. Tires that literally saved me up my steep hills on our property…
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016