When I grew up, I used to play with play excavators in the sandbox.
A few years back we purchased what we now call “Old Faithful” – a Komatsu PC120-5 excavator. I have been able to “play” with it, while making 3+ miles of road on our property.
Now it looks like I am getting a competitor for the big “toy” 🙂
In this video my beautiful wife has the task to unhook chains from the bucket of the excavator, and move the bucket from where the water tank is placed, to the road. Watch my wife using excavator for the first time by herself.
She does a great job!
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016