This year we have had a big issue with what seems to be a “Bear of Evil”. We do not have any food stored in our trailer, but for some reason the bear ripped of parts of the corner of our trailer…just pure evil on his (for we know which one it is) part.
Hey bear, get a different non-evil hobby!
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016