A pet is a part of any homestead, farm, or nature living place. Meet Lynx, a new member on our list of family pets. Lynx was found a while ago by someone, and they ended up giving him to us a few weeks ago.
Lynx is the most cuddly male cat I have met. He is a very social cat, and in the evening it can be quiet in the nature on our property, but as soon as I call him…he let’s us know where he is, by “speaking” back to us, and coming slowly towards us. Due to predators, like mountain lions, bears, mountain fishers, raccoons, etc. we like to have him caged up in a nice big cage during the night.
But, Lynx is a predator himself, but he is a cuddly predator. He proved himself as a good mouse hunter the first day we let him walk around free on our property.
BTW – The name Lynx is given him because he kinda reminds me about the predator Lynx.
Welcome to the family, Lynx!
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016