My wife and I were enjoying the peace and quiet on our Shabbat, when we suddenly heard two shots fired on our property…close by office.
Armed with nothing else than a whistle (which I blew in every few minutes to mark my location) and Yah’s protection, I speedily walked towards the location of the shots. I yelled several times that it was private property they were shooting on… Although I did not see them, I know they heard me. I think they got the message…since it was all quiet the rest of the day… Amazing what an intimidating voice on a bearded guy can do…
So, what do YOU do if there are hunters shooting on YOUR property…?
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016