Even though we own our property, there are some creatures that think they own it. Maybe time to send them the bills 🙂
Spring has come, and the bears have been waking up around us in the Rockies.
We have seen multiple tracks in the mud and what snow is left after the winter.
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016