Apparently we have had a bear come to visit our property when we were not around. We could see what looks like bear throw-up, or scat on the ground.
In addition, our billboard tarp “tent” (used to keep a lot of stuff we have out of the weather) had a nine feet long rip in it. It looked like the bear had made it.
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016