The last couple of weeks, we have seen more and more signs of what looked like the work of a bear. We have seen bear scat multiple places, we have seen minor destruction, and we have seen dog and cat food disappear.
The latest was when a bear took one of our unopened one gallon chainsaw bar and chain oil, chewed holes in it, and poured out all the oil. It is really interesting that a bear would be interested in that. It looks like the bears like the Husqvarna brand as well…
A few years earlier, a bear had chewed a hole in the gas line on one of our generators.
- Wells Lamont Leather Gloves from Costco – My Favorite Gloves (Or Is It) - August 8, 2016
- Having a Bad Day and Welding Excavator Bucket Teeth - July 29, 2016
- Why you should not pull a large ATV trailer with your ATV - July 25, 2016
- How to Determine a Mountain Road Grade - July 22, 2016
- How to Transport a 275 Gallon Water Tank in a Truck Bed - July 21, 2016
- Living off grid – A Bear Ate Our Jeep - July 14, 2016